Artificial Intelligence Training in dwarka-sector-8 is provided by SkyInfotech . Artificial Intelligence is considered as one of the top most emerging fields in today’s high paced IT industry. The course curriculum of Artificial Intelligence training in dwarka-sector-8 has been designed, as a result of 17+years of industry experience. Candidates are trained in such a manner that they are industry ready and focused on securing high placement jobs in top MNCs. SkyInfotech is one of the best result-oriented Artificial Intelligence Training Institute in dwarka-sector-8 , offers best practical knowledge. At SkyInfotech, Artificial Intelligence training in dwarka-sector-8 is conducted by 10+ years subject matter experts who are the pioneer in managing real-time projects.
What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
Artificial Intelligence is defined as any feature of intelligence or aspect of learning can be described precisely enough for a machine to simulate.We are expecting our machines to take decision based on themselves similar to humans.
For example let’s consider we want to build a conversation based
program to interact with our users as similar to humans not just earlier
fed responses. The program has to understand the weight-age of
responses and suggest accordingly to the customers. We need to program
our solution using Artificial Intelligence. The algorithm uses previous
responses by different users to predict what the customer is expecting.
Machine Learning and Deep Learning are also an integral part of
Factors of intelligence-
⦁ Generalization learning- Learning that enables the learner to perform better in unencountered situations.
⦁ Reasoning- Reason and draw conclusions as per the situation.
⦁ Problem solving- Problem solving skills depends completely on level of intelligence.
⦁ Perception- Analysing features and relationship between objects.
⦁ Understanding language- Understanding language similar to a human by following syntax.
Examples of AI-
⦁ Machine learning
⦁ Computer vision
⦁ Natural language learning
⦁ Pattern making machine
⦁ Knowledge management
Why Artificial Intelligence?
Both aspects of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning are being used by many industries, and give indepth grip of the market.
Applications of Machine learning and Deep Learning
⦁ Google map- Google map frequently used by people on the move. It depends on machine learning. Google map informs about traffic almost accurately. It combines data from people using the service currently and historical traffic data. This is nothing but machine learning.
⦁ Automatic friend tag and suggestion by facebook. It is very common application of facebook. Whenever a picture is uploaded on facebook, facebook recognises individual faces using machine learning.
⦁Auto Alt tags on facebook. Facebook can provide alt text description of pictures. This is a application of machine learning.
⦁Uber- Uber is using machine learning in its app. Uber has used machine learning to bring better personalization into its app. Uber app can make predictions based on one’s habits and current location. Uber eats also uses machine learning.
⦁ Ads recommendation- If user trying to buy a product online, then in future ads of same product will be presented to the user. This is application of machine learning.
⦁Apple- Facial recognition feature of i phone has been develope through machine learning.
⦁Tesla- Self driving car of tesla is another application of machine learning.
⦁Netflix- Recommended list of Netflix
⦁Google translate- Google translate uses statistical machine translation (SMT). Real time translation using camera is possible.
⦁ Natural language generation- It is producing text from computer data. It is used in customer care service.
⦁Speech recognition- It means transforming human speech into format that is useful for computer application. It is used in interactive voice response systems used in mobile application.
⦁Machine learning platforms- It provides algorithms, API development, training tool kit etc.
⦁AI optimized hardware- Graphic accessing unit (GPU) and appliances basically designed to efficiently run AI computational job.
⦁Decision management- Engine that inserts rules and logic into artificial system
⦁ Deep learning platforms- This is special type of machine learning consisting of artificial neural networks. Currently it is used in pattern recognition and classification applications.
Here In SkyInfotech we provide the Artificial Intelligence Training. we have more then 10+years of experienced trainers. In SkyInfotech there are well equiped machines and more then 100 systems. SkyInfotech provides best Artificial Intelligence (AI) training in dwarka-sector-8 .
Artificial Intelligence Training Modules
- Core Python
- Machine Learning with Python
- Deep Learning with Python
- Chatbot (Natural Language Processing)
Meet The Experts:
- Skyinfotech subject matter experts have more than 10+ years of experience in their respective technologies and are assets for their companies, major percentage of IT companies.
- Experts have the exposure of real time implementation of various projects and guide the students according to their experience.
- They carry a very fluent social circle within IT industry so as to refer the candidates for various openings.
Placements: A Major Talking Point
- Skyinfotechhas tie-ups with top MNC’s like DXC,CTS,Delloite, Accenture,Infosys etc. and that is the only reason why our students are currently in many global MNC’s accross the globe.
- Regular test and interview sessions are a part of course curiculum.
- After the completion of 70% training course, students are prepared for face-to-face interaction in form of an interview to judge their skills.
- Unlimited interview referals are provided to candidates till final placement.
- Guidance for resume development.
Reasons to Join skyinfotech:
- Sky infotechoffers training with well classified modules.
- Sky infotechfeels proud to announce that more than 1000 candidates are placed from our Institute in last 15 years.
- Great infrastructure with AC class rooms for training.
- Fully Efficient Labs.
- Servers are provided to the students for practice.
- Our trainers prepare candidates according to interview cracking level with all required practices.
- Sky infotechoffers week day classes between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM in training.
- All candidates go for test and presentation process for 3 times regularly during training. This is a performance check process for all of the students.
- Personality development classes, interview session, English speaking session is also available in our Institute.
|Track||Week days||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||Customised|
|Hours||1-2 hours a day||2-3 hours a day||Customised|
|Training Mode 1||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
|Training Mode 2||Online||Online||Online|