Information Security Training Institute in Noida Sector 62, Information Security Training Courses in Noida Sector 624.5 out of 5 based on 301 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Information Security Training in Noida Sector 62, Information Security Training Center in Noida Sector 62 Overview
Sky Infotech, Noida Sector 62 is the best Information Security Training institute in Noida Sector 62. The Information Security program is strategically designed to provide an expertise to the learner in the area of information security. This course is perfect for the candidates who think out of the box and want to get some advanced skills in the area of technology. This course will not only distinguish the learners from the regular graduates but will also provide ample number of career opportunities in reputed companies for technical and management profiles.
Information Security also known as Infosec is a set of plans and steps to maintain and manage tools and policies for detecting and also preventing any threats to digital and non-digital information. The form of the data, be it electronic or physical is not a limitation in Information Security. Information Security takes care of all kinds of risks. Any confidential or sensitive information can’t be modified, changed or transferred without the permission. Advanced cryptographic tools are used to face the security threats.
Information Security is undoubtedly one of the booming sectors these days. According to the statistics, the jobs in Information Security have shown a growth of about 74% in last 5 years if compared to other IT jobs and as per the forecasts, it is expected to grow even more in the coming years.
The best positions that you can bag after completing an Information Security course are Security Architect, Chief Information Security Officer, Security Manager, Information System Security Analyst or Security Engineer.
Course of Information Security in Noida Sector 62
- Information Security
- Essential Terminologies
- Security And ITS Need
- Why is IT Security Necessary?
- IT Security Services Life Cycle
- Operating System Basics
- Data Communication Basics
- Basics Of Computer Networking
- OSI And TCP/IP Model
- TCP VS UDP
- TCP Frame Structure
- UDP Frame Structure
- TCP Communication Flags
- Networking Devices
- Cyber Threats And Issues
- Protecting Your Computer And Network
- Software Security For Portable Computers
- Protecting Your Password And Logging On Securely
- Selecting Tools
- Information Security Policies And Implementation
MODULE: Desktop And Server Security
- Desktop And Server Security
- Windows Introduction And Security
- Linux Security
MODULE: Data Security
- Data Security
- Physical Security
MODULE: Network Security
- Virtual Private Network Security
- Wireless Lan
- Intrusion Detection And Prevention
- Access Control System
MODULE: Web Security
- Lan Security
- Firewall Security
- Internet Security
- Introduction to VAPT
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
MODULE: Protection From Cyber Attacks
- Network Intrusion
MODULE: Information Security Management System
- Security Auditing
- Lead Auditor: IT (LA-27001
MODULE: Cyber Forensics
- Cyber Crime
- Cyber Forensics
- Catching Criminals
- Mobile Forensics
MODULE: Communication Security
- Mobile Security
- Voice Over Internet Protocol
10 Reason: Why You Should Join Sky Infotech, Noida Sector 62
There is such reason which helps you to choose better Information Security institute to achieve success in your goal:
- Sky Infotech offers best Information Security training and placement in Noida Sector 62 well classified Information Security modules.
- Sky Infotech feels proud to announce that more than 1000 candidates are placed from our Institute in last 15 years.
- Four big floor building infrastructure with AC class rooms for Information Security training.
- Large computer machines laboratory with almost 100 computer machines in lab.
- Servers are provided to the students for practice their topics and concepts of Information Security training in Noida Sector 62.
- Industrial projects are provided to the students if they are doing their Information Security industrial training.
- Our trainers prepare candidates according to interview cracking level with all required practices.
- Sky Infotech offers week day classes from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM in Information Security training center in Noida Sector 62.
- All candidates go for test and presentation process for 3 times regularly during Information Security training in Noida Sector 62. This is a performance check process for every student.
- Personality development classes, interview session, English speaking session is also available in our Institute.
What is IoT?IoT is a stack of software for mobile devices which has Operating System, middleware and some key applications. The application executes within its own process and its own instance of Dalvik Virtual Machine. Many Virtual Machines run efficiently by a DVM device. DVM executes Java language byte code which later transforms into .dex format files.
Describe the APK format.The APK file is compressed the IoT Manifest.xml file, application code (.dex files), resource files, and other files. A project is compiled into a single .apk file.
Describe a real time scenario where IoT can be used?Imagine a situation that you are in a country where no one understands the language you speak and you can not read or write. However, you have mobile phone with you.
What is the IoT Open Source Project?We use the phrase "IoT Open Source Project" or "AOSP" to refer to the people, the processes, and the source code that make up IoT.
What is the Guardian app for IoT?The Guardian app for IoT delivers all the best content from guardian.co.uk to your phone or tablet. Read the latest news, sport, comment and reviews, watch video, listen to brodcasts and browse stunning picture galleries while on the move.