Best Information security Training | Best Information security Training Institute
SkyInfotech is one of the best Information security Training learning institutes with 100% placement support. The institute is offering hands on practical knowledge and advance course content with basic as well as advanced level Information security Training courses. SkyInfotech is the well-known Information security Training centre with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities. SkyInfotech prepares thousands of candidates for training at an affordable fee structure which is sufficient for the Information security Training courses and attends the classes.
What is Information security?
Information security is very important in an organization to protect the applications that implemented in organizations and also protect the data store in computer. Besides protect the data, the application installed also need to be protect because it can be a cause of information lost or damages.
It protects the confidentiality, integrity and availability of computer system data from malicious elements. The terms confidentiality, integrity and availability are sometimes referred to as the CIA Triad of information security.
Why Information security?
- It is preventing the loss of availability, the loss of integrity, and the loss of confidentiality for systems and data.
- It is preventing unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, inspection, and recording of information.
- Implement and maintain the application securely.
- It protects the data against unauthorized use, disclosure, modification, damage and loss.
- We need information security to reduce risk level for a business.
- We need information security to improve the business working.
- The security controls used to protect information.
Information Security Course Content
MODULE: INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION SECURITY
• INFORMATION SECURITY
• ESSENTIAL TERMINOLOGIES
• SECURITY AND ITS NEED
• WHY IS IT SECURITY NECESSARY?
• IT SECURITY SERVICES LIFE CYCLE
• OPERATING SYSTEM BASICS
• DATA COMMUNICATION BASICS
• BASICS OF COMPUTER NETWORKING
• OSI AND TCP/IP MODEL
• TCP VS UDP
• TCP FRAME STRUCTURE
• UDP FRAME STRUCTURE
• TCP COMMUNICATION FLAGS
• NETWORKING DEVICES
• CYBER THREATS AND ISSUES
• PROTECTING YOUR COMPUTER AND NETWORK
• SOFTWARE SECURITY FOR PORTABLE COMPUTERS
• PROTECTING YOUR PASSWORD AND LOGGING ON SECURELY
• SELECTING TOOLS
• INFORMATION SECURITY POLICIES AND IMPLEMENTATION
MODULE: DESKTOP AND SERVER SECURITY
UNIT 1: DESKTOP AND SERVER SECURITY
• SECURING YOUR MIGRATED WINDOWS 7 DESKTOP
UNIT 2: WINDOWS 8 INTRODUCTION AND SECURITY
• SIMILARITIES BETWEEN WINDOWS 7 & WINDOWS 8.
UNIT 3: LINUX SECURITY
• BENEFITS OF LINUX
MODULE: DATA SECURITY
UNIT1: DATA SECURITY
• DATA SECURITY MANAGEMENT
UNIT 2: DATABACKUP
• DATA BACKUP
UNIT 3: CRYPTOGRAPHY
• STRENGTH OF THE CRYPTOGRAPHY
• SOME TECHNICAL TERMS
UNIT 4: STEGANOGRAPHY
• STEGANOGRAPHY TECHNIQUES
UNIT 5:- PHYSICAL SECURITY
• SOFTWAARE BASED MECHANISMS FOR PROTECTING DATA:
• BIOMETRIC SECURITY