My Client is a premier global consulting service organization – 250+ Consultants with deep capabilities in SAP, JD Edwards, Hyperion and Microsoft technologies.
They serving their enterprise clients all around the world – US, Middle East, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, India.
They serviced clients from multiple sectors – Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Life Science, Consumer Good, Engineering & Construction, Airline, Government Agency, Bank, Conglomerate.
Job Details –
Reports To: The Consultant will report to Senior Consultant
Grade/Level: TBD (To be defined)
Responsibilities & Duties:
UI5/Fiori Programmer will perform complex programming, design, testing, and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement, and support of the global finance SAP S4/Hana system. In addition, this position may also support other related finance/staffing related systems. The position will be in the shared service centre currently established in Gurgaon.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement and deploy SAP Fiori applications, including custom extension development and configuration for user roles, catalogs, and groups.
• Design and implement new solutions using SAP’s latest UI5 / Fiori technologies
• Develop and deploy custom SAP Fiori applications using HANA Cloud Platform, Web IDE, and SAPUI5
• Develop UI5 based prototypes and carry out prototype testing
• Manage support requests for events that represent the first warning on an impending capacity shortage and support requests for unplanned service degradations or outages when necessary
• Provide support including root cause analysis, proposing and implementing structural solutions, testing, and tracking the resolution for escalated problems
• Evaluate, interpret and understand Functional Specifications for custom development in FI/CO, MRS, and CPM modules; collaborate with other SAP developers, designers, and architects to ensure Technical Requirements of UI5/Fiori applications meet or exceed the functional application requirements and performance goals
• Perform UI5/Fiori development as directed by the Technical Lead and adhere to development and coding standards as well as SAP best practices; follow security coding best practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities
• Perform technical unit testing of the developed solution and peer code reviews of team member solutions and fix any defects and performance problems discovered
• Document the application to facilitate maintenance