SkyInfotech, an institute that has been contending for best IOT (Internet of things)training institute tag for past several years is offering comprehensive IOT(Internet of things) training for very reasonable fees. SkyInfotech’s IOT training course is updated frequently as per the trends prevalent in the industry to guarantee placement of every single trainee of every batch. One of the most prestigious IOT training institutes, SkyInfotech provides hands on practical knowledge and unrelenting placement assistance with elementary as well as advanced level IOT training courses. Able corporate professionals conduct IOT training at SkyInfotech, Noida-64. SkyInfotech’s IOT (Internet of things) training is ideal mix of scholastic learning and practical sessions. This training converts naiveté into expertise. Howsoever naïve a training aspirant may be before training, after course completion he or she will be out and out professional who can be easily absorbed in the industry.
At the start of the course trainees are introduced to IOT, they are informed about its features, advantages and disadvantages. The course imparts training about embedded devices, IOT ecosystem, IOT decision framework, IOT health domain, IOT agriculture domain, IoT transportation domain, IoT access control, IOT Biometric domain, IOT devices, Smart objects, IOT platform, IoT network layer, IoT session layer and many more. IoT training course has been recently updated as per the trends prevalent in the industry, so that advanced IoT training course content caters to the professional needs of trainees and gets them placed instantly.
SkyInfotech has been in running for best IOT training institute tag for a while now. It has maintained 100% placement record for past many years and ensures placement for all trainees of every batch. At SkyInfotech, IOT training classes are held on week days and weekends both between 9am and 6pm.
IOT technology is extension of internet connectivity to physical devices and everyday objects. Physical devices can interact and communicate with each other over the internet. These devices embedded with electronics, hardware like sensors and internet connectivity can be remotely controlled and monitored. Definition of IOT is evolving with every passing day. Real-time analytics, convergence of multiple technologies, machine learning, embedded systems and commodity sensors assist in this evolution. In consumer market IOT is synonymous with concept of smart home. Smart home is complete with connected home appliances, lighting fixtures, home security systems, thermostats, cameras and many more.
IOT (Internet of things) technology has numerous applications. Consumer applications like smart home and elder care are gaining popularity. Commercial applications in the field of healthcare, transportation, building and home automation is also rampant. Wearable heart monitors, emergency monitoring system, remote health monitoring, electronic toll collection system, smart traffic control etc. are some examples. IOT (Internet of things) has applications in manufacturing. Manufacturing process control is example of application in manufacturing field. There are numerous IOT applications in farming. There are applications in energy management and environmental monitoring too.
SkyInfotech’s IOT training center is well-equipped and very easily accessible. You can quite easily get to this institute solely relying on Delhi metro as this institute is located nearby to Noida sector-59 metro station. It is at walking distance from Noida sector-62 metro station too. Trainees have untra-modern infrastructure and top class lab facilities at their disposal. Trainees can opt for multiple courses.
Our IOT (Internet of things) course consultants follow the ‘Learning by practical’ approach of training and motivate candidates to perform assignments and real-world simulations by putting state-of-the-art infrastructure to good use for that purpose. This hands-on experience enables you to absorb the knowledge that you will badly need at work. SkyInfotech has been in reckoning for best IOT training institute tag for a while now. It has maintained 100% placement record for last many years and ensures placement for every single trainee. At SkyInfotech, IOT training classes are held on week days and weekends both between 9am and 6pm.
- Overview on importance of IOT
- Introduction to IOT
- All About Sensors and Sensor Network
- Wireless Protocol
- Electronic Platform Review
- Mobile App Platform and Middleware of IOT
- Machine Learning for IOT
- Analytic Engine for IOT
- Database and Platform Implementation
- Knowledge about Big Data for IOT
- Skyinfotech subject matter experts have more than 10+ years of experience in their respective technologies and are assets for their companies, major percentage of IT companies.
- Experts have the exposure of real time implementation of various projects and guide the students according to their experience.
- They carry a very fluent social circle within IT industry so as to refer the candidates for various openings.
- Skyinfotechhas tie-ups with top MNC’s like DXC,CTS,Delloite, Accenture,Infosys etc. and that is the only reason why our students are currently in many global MNC’s accross the globe.
- Regular test and interview sessions are a part of course curiculum.
- After the completion of 70% training course, students are prepared for face-to-face interaction in form of an interview to judge their skills.
- Unlimited interview referals are provided to candidates till final placement.
- Guidance for resume development.
- SkyInfotech offers IoT training with well classified modules.
- SkyInfotech feels proud to announce that more than 1000 candidates are placed from our Institute in last 15 years.
- Great infrastructure with AC class rooms for IoT training.
- Fully Efficient Labs.
- Servers are provided to the students for practice.
- Our trainers prepare candidates according to interview cracking level with all required practices.
- SkyInfotech offers week day classes between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM in IoT training.
- All candidates go for test and presentation process for 3 times regularly during IoT training. This is a performance check process for all of the students.
- Personality development classes, interview session, English speaking session is also available in our Institute.
|Track||Week days||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||Customised|
|Hours||1-2 hours a day||2-3 hours a day||Customised|
|Training Mode 1||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
|Training Mode 2||Online||Online||Online|