Website SUVIDHI KPO PVT. LTD
Job description for digital marketing executive.
Digital Marketing Executive job profile
Digital Marketing Executives, who are generally responsible for planning, developing,
implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. In addition, they are
responsible for managing, guiding and training digital marketers and other marketing
positions in the team.
In order to attract Digital Marketing Executive that best matches your needs, it is very
important to write a clear and precise Digital Marketing Executive job description.
Digital Marketing Executive job description
We are looking for a candidate who is result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our awesome
marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up,
implementing and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company’s success, so your role will play a
crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing
Digital Marketing Executive duties and responsibilities
• Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
• Manage the strategy
• Manage and train the rest of the team
• Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
• Manage all digital marketing channels
• Measure ROI and KPIs
• Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
• Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
• Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
• Build an inbound marketing plan
• Forecast sales performance trends
• Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
• Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
Digital Marketing Executive requirements
• Work experience or intern as a Digital Marketing Executive
• Work experience or intern in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
• Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
• Good knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
• Practice/ hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
• Familiarity with web design
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
location- B- 372 , 4th floor- meera bhag near picasso hotel- new delhi- 1120063
You must sign in to apply for this position.