Website Newt Global India Private Limited
Must have skill:
- 2-4 years of development experience in Java/J2ee related technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Core Spring, Spring Boot, Spring cloud.
- Experience with REST Web Services and Microservices architecture
- Strong problem solving, decision-making and analytical abilities
- Candidate must demonstrate experience in following an established software development methodology, test development planning and problem resolution.
- Experience with DevOps, and Agile processes.
- Worked extensively on micro services implementation, management and monitoring frameworks and tools e.g. Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Prometheus, Graphana, ELK stack, Splunk, etc.
- Good knowledge of UI frameworks: Angular 6+, ReactJS
- Experience on working in Cloud platforms like AWS or Microsoft Azure.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Hold and conduct meetings to receive status and work out issues.
- Has ability to work in a quick paced environment with changing priorities
- Is a self-starter with a strong desire to learn new technologies.
- Hold and conduct meetings to receive status and work out issues
- Is flexible and creative, easily adaptable to change in a transformative team environment.
Reason for Change:
Willing to relocate to Noida:
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 8,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Newt Global India Private Limited
We offer IT services and solution in:
* Cloud transformation
* DevOps enablement
* Application Development,
* Test Automation,
* UI/ UX Modernization & Consulting
We are certified partners for AWS, Microsoft Azure cloud, GCP, IBM Bluemix, Open Stack and Open Shift
You must sign in to apply for this position.