Website Renesan Software
Job brief: We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. He will be able to create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, he should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. His goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
About Us: We are a US based software development company, working for health care industry and a product based company.
Experience: 3 to 5 Years (can extend up to 7)
Additional key points:
- Strong knowledge of .NET & SQL Server
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs/Web services
- Familiarity with object oriented programming, including strong working knowledge and experience with application architecture.
- Familiarity with designing, building, and supporting applications with n-tier architecture.
- Exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to take ownership of project deliverables and to work with the project team to ensure success.
- Ability to deliver projects on time, with high quality, and with high performance.
- Ability to understand existing applications and maintain them.
- Having exposure in TFS, Healthcare Domain, HL7, HIPPA will add value.
- Producing code using .NET languages ( ASP.NET, VB .NET, C#)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
You must sign in to apply for this position.