Website Atlanta Systems
Job Duties :
1. Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data backup, and recovery specifications.
2. Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
3. Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
4. Prepares users by conducting training; providing information; resolving problems.
5. Provides information by answering questions and requests.
6. Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities.
7. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
8. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements : Experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 / 2008 / 2012 / 2014
Experience : Fresher
Working Days : 6 Days a Week ( to )
You must sign in to apply for this position.