Website Mployed Solutions
– Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components
– Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
– Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations
– Manage computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations
– Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations expectations an appraising their performance.
– Supporting application problems co-ordination with Vendors, performing Security related controls and checks.
– Server deployment Cloud as well as on-premises using Microsoft Azure & Amazon
– Plan, coordinate and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware
– Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to coordinate computer network access and use
– Perform routine network start up and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records
– Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes
– Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future
– Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records
– Research new technology, and implement it or recommend its implementation
– Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs
– Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
You must sign in to apply for this position.