Microsoft Azure Cloud Training Institute, Gurgaon5 out of 5 based on 1964 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Overview
Sky Infotech, is a best Microsoft Azure Cloud Training Institute in Gurgaon. Microsoft Azure, formerly known as Windows Azure, is Microsoft's public cloud computing platform. It provides a range of cloud services, including those for compute, analytics, storage and networking. Users can pick and choose from these services to develop and scale new applications, or run existing applications, in the public cloud.
Microsoft introduced Azure in October 2008. The cloud platform was originally called Windows Azure, but was rebranded to Microsoft Azure in April 2014. Azure competes with other public cloud platforms, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform.
To ensure availability, Microsoft has Azure data centers located around the world. As of January 2016, Microsoft said Azure services are available in 22 regions across the globe, including in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and Brazil.
- Introduction to Azure
- Managing Microsoft Azure
- Implementing and managing Azure networking
- Using a deployment template to implement Azure virtual networks
- Configuring connectivity between the IaaS v1 and IaaS version 2 (v2)
- Implementing virtual machines
- Creating IaaS v2 virtual machines in Azure
- Deploying IaaS v2 virtual machines by using Azure Resource Manager templates
- Managing virtual machines
- Managing Azure virtual machines
- Implementing Azure App services
- Implementing websites
- Planning and implementing storage, backup, and recovery services
- Planning and implementing Azure SQL Database
- Implementing PaaS cloud services
- Implementing Azure Active Directory
- Managing Active Directory in a hybrid environment
- Implementing and managing Azure AD synchronization
- Implementing Azure-based management and automation
Scope of Microsoft Azure Cloud
Cloud computing is the latest technology in data storage to take the world by storm. In many companies, it is already being used with great success. It is here that Microsoft is one up against its competitors by launching Azure. To know about the product and to understand cloud storage better, one needs to undergo a Microsoft Azure fundamentals training course.
Over the next 12-18 months, a raft of new functionality will be rolled out to Windows Azure customers. These features will both make it easier to move existing applications into the cloud, and enhance the services available to cloud-hosted applications. The company believes that putting applications into the cloud will often be a multistage process. Initially, the applications will run unmodified, which will remove patching and maintenance burdens, but not take advantage of any cloud-specific functionality.
What is this course about?Microsoft Azure, formerly known as Windows Azure, is Microsoft's public cloud computing platform. It provides a range of cloud services, including those for compute, analytics, storage and networking. Users can pick and choose from these services to develop and scale new applications, or run existing applications, in the public cloud.
What are the course objectives?By the end of Microsoft Azure Cloud training you will be able to:
- Describe how Azure uses Global Foundation Services (GFS) datacenters
- Design Azure virtual networks, networking services, DNS, DHCP, and IP addressing configuration
- Design Azure Compute
- Describe Azure virtual private network (VPN) and ExpressRoute architecture and design
- Describe Azure services
Who should take this exam?This exam is for candidates who are experienced in implementing an infrastructure solution in Microsoft Azure. Candidates have experience implementing and monitoring cloud and hybrid solutions as well as supporting application lifecycle management.
How do you become MS Azure Certified Administrator?Individuals must meet specific certification requirements to earn an AWS certification credential. Click here to review details for each certification. Upon completion of all requirements, you will receive your certification credentials. AWS offers Associate-level certifications for Solutions Architects, SysOps Administrators and Developers. We offer Professional-level certifications for Solutions Architects and DevOps engineers.
What is a certification credential?Secure assets in Azure Automation include credentials, certificates, connections, and encrypted variables. These assets are encrypted and stored in the Azure Automation using a unique key that is generated for each automation account.