Best MSBI Training | Best MSBI Training Institute
Skyinfotech, an institute that has been in contention for best MSBI Training institute tag for past many yearsis offering in-depth MSBI training for very reasonable fees. Skyinfotech MSBI training course is updated on a regular basis as per the latest industry trends to guarantee placement of all trainees. One of the most reputed MSBI Training institutes, Skyinfotech provides hands on practical knowledge and unrelenting placement support with basic as well as advanced level MSBI training courses. Competent corporate professionals conduct MSBI training at Skyinfotech , Noida-64. Skyinfotech training is perfect mix of academic learning and practical sessions. This training is intended to convert naiveté into expertise. Howsoever naïve a trainee may be before training, after course completion he or she will be thorough professional who can be absorbed in the industry.
You can learn about MSBI fundamentals, Advanced SSAS, Intermediate SSAS, OLAP Modeling, Cube storage and aggregation, using SSAS in BIDS, Beginning MDX, Intermediate MDX, introduction to reporting clients, introduction to data mining, introduction to SQL server integration services, SSIS for DBAs. Trainees learn to use SQL Server management studio, business intelligence development studio etc. Introduction to data flow, introduction to control flow, debugging, error handling and logging is included in the course. MSBI training course has been updated just recently as per the current industry trends, so that advanced MSBI course content fulfils the professional needs of trainees and gets them placed easily.
Skyinfotech MSBI training center is one of the largest and most easily accessible. You can get to this institute relying solely on Delhi metro as this institute is very near to Noida sector-59 metro station. Trainees have state-of-the-art infrastructure and lab facilities at their disposal. Trainees can choose multiple courses. Skyinfotech has already trained thousands of MSBI trainees at reasonable fees.
Our MSBI course consultants pursue the ‘Learning by Doing’ model of training and motivate trainees to carry out hands-on exercises and real-world simulations by putting high-tech infrastructure to good use for that purpose. This hands-on experience in the course of MSBI training enables you to absorb the knowledge that you will badly need at work.
Skyinfotech is in running for best MSBI training institute tag. It has maintained 100% placement record for past several years and ensures placement for every single trainee of every single batch. At Skyinfotech , MSBI training classes are held on week days and also weekends between 9am and 6pm.
What is Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI)?
MSBI stands for Microsoft Business Intelligence. This powerful collection is composed of no. of tool which helps in giving best solutions for Business Intelligence and Data Mining Queries. Its tool used in Visual studio along with SQL server. It empowers user to gain admittance to accurate and up to date information for improved decision making in an organization. MSBI provides different tool for different process which are requisite in (BI) Business Intelligence solutions. It overcomes all IT issues and problems allied with high costs.
MSBI is divided into three categories:-
SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) – Integration tool.
SSAS (SQL Server Analytical Services) – Analysis tool.
SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) – Reporting tool.
Why Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI)?
- There is Easy Data Exploration and Visualization in MSBI.
- (MSBI) Microsoft Business Intelligence offers self-service Business Intelligence tool.
- MSBI makes use of Excel to the core in sort to report data analysis.
- MSBI gives great quality scorecards and dashboards.
- MSBI provides Support to Web Services.
- MSBI provides Data Warehouse Applications.
MSBI Course Content
- Introduction (0.5 hr)
- Exploring SQL Server Data Tools
- Creating a Solution and Project
- Creating Your First Package
- Moving Data with the Import and Export Wizard
- Installing the Sample Databases
- Control Flow (1 hr)
- Using Precedence Constraints
- Manipulating Files with the File System Task
- Coding Custom Script Tasks
- Using the Execute SQL Task
- Using the Execute Process Task
- Using the Expression Task
- Using the Send Mail Task
- Using the FTP Task
- Creating a Data Flow
- Data Flow (2 hr)
- Extracting Data from Sources
- Loading Data to a Destination
- Changing Data Types with the Data Conversion Transform
- Creating and Replacing Columns with the Derived Column Transform
- Rolling Up Data with the Aggregate Transform
- Ordering Data with the Sort Transform
- Joining Data with the Lookup Transform
- Auditing Data with the Row Count Transform
- Combining Multiple Inputs with the Union All Transform
- Cleansing Data with the Script Component
- Separating Data with the Conditional Split Transform
- Altering Rows with the OLE DB Command Transform
- Handling Bad Data with the Fuzzy Lookup
- Removing Duplicates with the Fuzzy Grouping Transform
- Making Packages Dynamic (0.5 hr)
- Making a Package Dynamic with Variables
- Making a Package Dynamic with Parameters
- Making a Connection Dynamic with Expressions
- Common ETL Scenarios (1 hr)
- Loading Data Incrementally
- Using the CDC Components in SSIS
- Using Data Quality Services
- Using the DQS Cleansing Transform
- Containers (0.5 hr)
- Using Sequence Containers to Organize a Package
- Using For Loop Containers to Repeat Control Flow Tasks
- Using the For Each Loop Container to Loop Through a Collection of Objects
- Configuring Packages (0.5 hr)
- Easing Deployment with Configuration Tables
- Easing Deployment with Configuration Files
- Troubleshooting SSIS (1 hr)
- Logging Package Data
- Using Event Handlers
- Troubleshooting Errors
- Using Data Viewers
- Using Breakpoint
- Using Checkpoint
- Using Transactions
- Administering SSIS (1 hr)
- Creating and Configuring the SSIS Catalog
- Deploying Packages to the Package Catalog
- Configuring the Packages
- Securing SSIS Packages
- Running SSIS Packages
- Introducing Reporting Services (0.5 hr)
- Reporting Platform
- Reporting Life Cycle
- Reporting Services Architecture
- Installing Reporting Services (0.5 hr)
- Planning for Installation
- Performing/Configuring the Installation
- Exploring Reporting Services (1 hr)
- Developing a Simple Report using Report Builder 3.0
- Managing a Report
- Viewing a Report
- Designing Reports (1 hr)
- Getting Started with Report Designer
- Designing the Report Structure
- Enhancing the Report Appearance
- Developing Expressions (1 hr)
- Adding Calculations to a Report
- Using Aggregate Functions
- Changing Report Item Properties by Using Expressions
- Working with Variables
- Adding Interactivity (0.5 hr)
- Changing the Report Layout Interactively
- Working with Parameters
- Visualizing Data (1 hr)
- Creating Charts
- Working with Gauges
- Deploying Reports to a Server (1 hr)
- Reviewing Deployment Options
- Managing Content
- Configuring Data Source Properties
- Creating Report Snapshots
- Accessing Reports Online (0.5 hr)
- Using Report Manager
- Exporting Reports
- Creating Ad Hoc Reports (0.5 hr)
- Developing Reports with Report Builder
- Enhancing Reports
- Working with Subscriptions (0.5 hr)
- Creating Standard Subscriptions
- Introduction – Understanding a Dimensional Data warehouse (1 hr)
- Introduction to Analysis Services
- OLAP vs OLTP
- Measures/Fact table
- Dimension table
- Star and Snowflake Schema
- Accessing Source Data (1 hr)
- Creating a business intelligence solution
- Creating a data source
- Creating data source view
- Modifying a data source view
- Designing Dimension (1.5 hr)
- Dimension Fundamentals
- Using Dimension Wizard to Create a Standard Dimension
- Dimension Hierarchies
- Dimension Attribute Relationship
- Parent Child Dimension
- Creating a M:M Dimension, Fact Dimensions, Role-playing dimensions
- Designing a cube (2 hr)
- Using the cube wizard to create a cube
- Measure Properties
- Aggregate Functions
- Deploying and Browsing the Cube
- Adding Measures and Dimensions to Existing Cubes
- Adding a Perspective
- Interacting with a Cube (0.5 hr)
- Implementing Actions
- Creating standard action
- Creating drill through action
- Linking to Reporting Services Report”
- Implementing Security (0.5 hr)
- Understanding Roles
- Securing Administrative Access
- Securing Data Access
- Managing Partitions and Database Processing (1 hr)
- Working with Storage
- Dimension Storage Mode
- Partition Storage Mode
- Analysis Services Processing
- Processing a Dimension
- Processing a Cube
- Proactive Caching
- Working with Partitions
- Introduction to MDX( 0.5 hr)
- Calculated Measures
- Named Sets
Meet The Experts:
- Skyinfotech subject matter experts have more than 10+ years of experience in their respective technologies and are assets for their companies, major percentage of IT companies.
- Experts have the exposure of real time implementation of various projects and guide the students according to their experience.
- They carry a very fluent social circle within IT industry so as to refer the candidates for various openings.
Placements: A Major Talking Point
- Skyinfotechhas tie-ups with top MNC’s like DXC,CTS,Delloite, Accenture,Infosys etc. and that is the only reason why our students are currently in many global MNC’s accross the globe.
- Regular test and interview sessions are a part of course curiculum.
- After the completion of 70% training course, students are prepared for face-to-face interaction in form of an interview to judge their skills.
- Unlimited interview referals are provided to candidates till final placement.
- Guidance for resume development.
Reasons to Join skyinfotech:
- Sky infotechoffers training with well classified modules.
- Sky infotechfeels proud to announce that more than 1000 candidates are placed from our Institute in last 15 years.
- Great infrastructure with AC class rooms for training.
- Fully Efficient Labs.
- Servers are provided to the students for practice.
- Our trainers prepare candidates according to interview cracking level with all required practices.
- Sky infotechoffers week day classes between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM in training.
- All candidates go for test and presentation process for 3 times regularly during training. This is a performance check process for all of the students.
- Personality development classes, interview session, English speaking session is also available in our Institute.
|Track||Week days||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||Customised|
|Hours||1-2 hours a day||2-3 hours a day||Customised|
|Training Mode 1||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
|Training Mode 2||Online||Online||Online|