Best SAP BI/BW Training | Best SAP BI/BW Training Institute
Skyinfotech is one of the top institute for SAP BI/BW Training. The course curriculum has been designed, as a result of 17+years of industry experience. Candidates are trained in such a manner that they are industry ready and focused on securing high placement jobs in top MNCs.
We provide SAP BI/BW Training based on corporates standards that helps students to be prepared for industries. Skyinfotech is one of the best result-oriented SAP BI/BW Training Institute, offers best best practical knowledge. At Skyinfotech SAP BI/BW training is conducted by 10+ years subject matter experts who are the pioneer in managing real-time projects.
SAP Business intelligence/Business Warehouse (BI/BW) is a Strategical Analytical reporting tool using which business users can perform various process for analyzing data and represent it in a structured graphical format, for taking any decision to help corporate executives, business managers and other business users to take more informed business decisions.
BI comprises of variety of methodologies, applications, tools and that helps organizations to extract raw unstructured data from various SAP application like ECC, CRM, SCM and external sources like online surveys or physical surveys to process it for analyzing , developing and running queries on the data, and represent it in reports, dashboards and graphical visualizations, to let the business user do the analytical process as per the company business requirement by decision makers.
The Modeling function area is used to create and maintain objects that are relevant to the data staging process in the SAP BI system. These objects display in a tree structure where the objects are ordered according to hierarchical criteria.
The SAP BI reports are run from the database known as the Business Warehouse (BW). BI fetches data on periodic bases., which means that the reports will include no transactions from the day the report is physically processed.
The key benefits of SAP BI include optimizing and enhancing decision support system of an organization for all the business processes, optimizing operational efficiency, cutting down overhead expenses, and to be competitive with their business rivals. Using SAP BI analytical reporting tool, we can identify customer shopping behavior, spending capabilities, potential customer base, market trends and identify problems areas that need to be addressed in business.
BI data can extract data from various sources to maintain its historical information warehouse, and process it to convert it into relevant information, which can be used by business users and corporate heads for decision support system and making analytical and strategic decisions.
And, if you are looking for a training of SAP BI\BW then visit SkyInfotech . This institute offers the depth training of SAP BI\BW. Here trainers teaches all the techniques of SAP BI\BW and make sure that the concept of SAP BI\BW is clear to every trainee. This institute gives instant placement and has maintained the 100% record of placement from past many years.
ERP & SAP Overview
- Introduction to ERP & SAP
- ERP System & its Specification
- Types of ERP Package
- SAP R/3 Architecture
- SAP Landscape
- Software Oriented View
- Advantage of Multi-tier Architecture
SAP Net Weaver and BI: Overview and Fundamentals
- SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence: Data
- Fundamentals of Data Warehousing and Data Mining.
- SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence (BI) Overview.
of SAP R/3 Types of Applications
- Online Transaction Processing (OLTP)
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Standard naming conventions in SAP & BI.
- Exploring the system Environment as a beginner: Logon, Navigation, Transaction
Codes, Business Content and Metadata Repository, System Landscape.
Objects in the BI Data Warehouse Layer
- Data Warehousing Workbench.
- InfoProviders: Business Purpose.
- Classical star schema.(DW)
- Extended star schema.
- Modeling & Extraction Objects
- Info area
- Info objects catalogs
- Key Figures
- Info objects
- Data source
- Source system
- Application component
- Transfer rules
- Info providers
- Data targets
Data Acquisition and Transformation from Non-SAP Systems
- Data Acquisition Flow: Overview
- Loading Master Data from an Non-SAP Source System
- Loading Transaction Data from an Non-SAP Source System
- ETL Processes Overview.
- Extraction Process: Persistence Staging Area (PSA).
- Transformation Rules :-
- Direct Assignment
- Read Master Data
- Data Transfer Process (DTP).
- Full Load
- Delta Load
Data Acquisition from Other Systems
- Extraction from Non-SAP Systems: Overview
- Flat File Loading
- Data Store Objects(DSO): Definitions & types
- Virtual-Providers and Real-Time Data Acquisition
- Multi-Providers and BI InfoSets
- Info-cube V/S DSO.
- Infoset V/S Multi-provider.
- Delta Management: Overview
- Update Mode and Delta Process
- Examples from Applications / Source Systems
Open Hub Destination Service
- Introduction to the Open Hub Service
- Implementing the Open Hub Service
Generic Extraction (SAP ECC to SAP BI)
- Overview of SAP ECC System
- Concepts of functional modules & database tables of ECC System
- Steps for Generic Extraction to fetch data from database tables to BI system.
- Remote Function Call (RFC) Connection.
- Various types of R3 Extractors
SAP Business Intelligence – Reporting & Analysis
Business Explorer (BEx) Query Designer
- InfoProviders in the BEx Query Designer
- Calculated Key Figures
- Restricted key figures
- Free characteristics
Business Explorer (BEx) Query Analyzer
- BEx Analyzer
- Information Broadcasting Overview
- BEx Broadcaster concept.
Written Test , Presentation & Mock Interview
PART – 2
Standard Extraction Processes (SAP to SAP)
- Logistic Extraction
- Overview of LO Extraction
- Flow of LO Extraction
- Standard Data sources of functional modules
- Loading Master data from ECC
- Delta Management
- Controlling – Profitability
Extraction (CO-PA Extraction)
- Overview of CO-PA Extraction
- Flow of CO-PA Extraction
- Standard Data sources of functional modules
- Business Content
- BI Content Discovery (Metadata Repository)
- How to install Business Contents
- Activating the Business content
Process Chains Management (PCM)
- Understanding use of Process Chain Managements
- Data flow of InfoProviders and integration.
- Creating Process Chains
- Scheduling & automating Process Chains
- Monitoring of Process Chains & DTP.
- Resolving errors and rectifying issues of data modeling & ETL process
- How to perform and enhance the performance at various stages :
- Data modeling level
- Selection of appropriate InfoProviders
- ETL Process
- Reporting Level
- Process Chain Management
- Delta Load Management
- Data Source Management
Administration of Data Targets
- System Administration Tasks in BI: Overview
- Administration of InfoCubes
- Administration of Data Store Objects
- Security and authorization of various processes, InfoProviders & reports in BI.
- User Maintenance & Profile Generation
Life Cycle Implementation of SAP
- Functional requirements
- Technical requirements
- Business Blue Prints
- Gap analysis
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- SDLC / Implementation / Support
- Correction & Transport request (CTS)
- Product Issues
- Ticket Handling
- Ticket tool tracker
- Error handling
- Transport Organizer & Work Bench Request ID’s
- Release Objects
- Package Maintenance & Transferring Objects from Local Objects.
- SD Module Flow
- MM Module Flow
Meet The Experts:
- Skyinfotech subject matter experts have more than 10+ years of experience in their respective technologies and are assets for their companies, major percentage of IT companies.
- Experts have the exposure of real time implementation of various projects and guide the students according to their experience.
- They carry a very fluent social circle within IT industry so as to refer the candidates for various openings.
Placements: A Major Talking Point
- Skyinfotechhas tie-ups with top MNC’s like DXC,CTS,Delloite, Accenture,Infosys etc. and that is the only reason why our students are currently in many global MNC’s accross the globe.
- Regular test and interview sessions are a part of course curiculum.
- After the completion of 70% training course, students are prepared for face-to-face interaction in form of an interview to judge their skills.
- Unlimited interview referals are provided to candidates till final placement.
- Guidance for resume development.
Reasons to Join skyinfotech:
- Sky infotechoffers training with well classified modules.
- Sky infotechfeels proud to announce that more than 1000 candidates are placed from our Institute in last 15 years.
- Great infrastructure with AC class rooms for training.
- Fully Efficient Labs.
- Servers are provided to the students for practice.
- Our trainers prepare candidates according to interview cracking level with all required practices.
- Sky infotechoffers week day classes between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM in training.
- All candidates go for test and presentation process for 3 times regularly during training. This is a performance check process for all of the students.
- Personality development classes, interview session, English speaking session is also available in our Institute.
|Track||Week days||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||Customised|
|Hours||1-2 hours a day||2-3 hours a day||Customised|
|Training Mode 1||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
|Training Mode 2||Online||Online||Online|