Best SAP SCM Training | Best SAP SCM Training Institute
Sky infotech , an institute that has been in contention for best SAP SCM training institute tag for past many years is offering in-depth SAP SCM training for very reasonable fees. Sky infotech ’s SAP SCM training course is updated on a regular basis as per the latest industry trends to guarantee placement for all trainees. One of the most reputed SAP SCM training institutes, Sky infotech provides hands on practical knowledge and unrelenting placement support with basic as well as advanced level SAP SCM training course. Sky infotech ’s training is perfect mix of academic learning and practical sessions. This training is intended to convert naiveté into expertise. Howsoever new a trainee may be for the subject before training, after course completion he or she will be thorough professional who can be absorbed in the industry. We closely monitor the growth of candidate during training and encourage them to increase their performance and level of knowledge. The training provided is at par with current corporate standards, which helps trainees to bag their dream jobs in top companies of the world.
What is SAP SCM?
SAP SCM (Supply chain management) is one of the most important modules in ERP SAP. So, Sky Infotech gives utmost importance to this particular module. SAP SCM (Supply chain management) encompasses areas like production planning (PP), business forecasting and demand planning. It controls information flow and product flow across the organization. SAP SCM is integrated with other business process like material purchase process, production planning process, product discovery and development process.
Why SAP SCM?
SAP SCM is advanced planning engine and is able to meet the gravest of supply chain challenges in demand planning, supply chain planning, distribution planning, production planning and detailed scheduling and transport planning. Some advantages of SAP SCM are as follows:
- SAP SCM enables business forecasting, helps in handling large number of constraints and enhances capability of cost bassed planning.
- SAP SCM helps in analyzing and planning of supply and demand.
- Helps in analysis, planning and management of order based capacity.
Sky infotech ’s SAP SCM training center is one of the largest SAP SCM training centers across Noida and is very easily accessible from every corner of Delhi/NCR. You can get to this institute relying solely on Delhi metro as this institute is very near to Noida sector-59 metro station. Trainees have state-of-the-art infrastructure and lab facilities at their disposal. Trainees can choose multiple courses. Sky infotech has already trained thousands of SAP SCM trainees at reasonable fees.
Our SAP SCM course consultants pursue the ‘Learning by Doing’ model of training and motivate trainees to carry out hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This hands-on experience in the course of SAP SCM training enables you to absorb the knowledge that you will badly need at work. Sky infotech is in running for best SAP SCM training institute tag. It has maintained 100% placement record for past several years and ensures placement for every single trainee of every single batch. At Sky infotech , SAP SCM training classes are held on week days and also weekends between 9am and 6pm.
Sap SCM Course Content
- Unit 1 – Forecast, Sales, Procurement, Manufacturing, and Warehouse
Upon completing this unit, participants should be familiar with the following processes and how they integrate:
- Unit 2 – SCM Master Data
Upon completing this unit, participants should be familiar with Master Data pertinent to SCM including:
- Material Master Records
- Customer Master Records
- Vendor Master Records
- Transactions Covered in Unit 2
- Unit 3 – Forecasting
Upon completing this unit, participants should be familiar with various ways of forecasting demand:
- Material Forecast
- By Bill of Material
- By Individual Material
- Customer-Specific Forecasts
- Independent Requirements
- By Material
- By Customer
- Transactions Covered in Unit 3
- Unit 4 – Demand
Upon completing this unit, participants should be familiar with demand drivers in SCM:
- Forecasts and Independent Requirements
- Sales Order
- Transactions Covered in Unit 4
- Unit 5- Order to Ship Process
Upon completing this unit, participants should be familiar with the Order to Ship Process and the integration with procurement, manufacturing, and warehouse processes:
- Create a Sales Order
- Review the effects of the Sales Order on Demand Management
- Transactions Covered in Unit 5
- Unit 6 – Procure to Receipt Process
Upon completing this unit, participants should be familiar with the Procure to Receipt Process and the integration with sales, manufacturing, and warehouse processes:
- Create a Purchase Requisition Manually
- Create a Purchase Requisition via the MRP run to satisfy a demand
- Transactions Covered in Unit 6
- Unit 7 – Demand to Manufacture Process
Upon completing this unit, participants should be familiar with the Demand to Manufacture Process and the integration with sales, procurement, and warehouse processes:
- Create an Independent Requirement
- Execute MRP
- Transactions Covered in Unit 7
- Unit 8 – Demand Planning in ECC
Upon completing this unit, participants should be able to define the differences between demand planning in ECC versus MySCM and how ECC and MySCM integrate.
Meet The Experts:
- Skyinfotech subject matter experts have more than 10+ years of experience in their respective technologies and are assets for their companies, major percentage of IT companies.
- Experts have the exposure of real time implementation of various projects and guide the students according to their experience.
- They carry a very fluent social circle within IT industry so as to refer the candidates for various openings.
Placements: A Major Talking Point
- Skyinfotechhas tie-ups with top MNC’s like DXC,CTS,Delloite, Accenture,Infosys etc. and that is the only reason why our students are currently in many global MNC’s accross the globe.
- Regular test and interview sessions are a part of course curiculum.
- After the completion of 70% training course, students are prepared for face-to-face interaction in form of an interview to judge their skills.
- Unlimited interview referals are provided to candidates till final placement.
- Guidance for resume development.
Reasons to Join skyinfotech:
- Sky infotechoffers training with well classified modules.
- Sky infotechfeels proud to announce that more than 1000 candidates are placed from our Institute in last 15 years.
- Great infrastructure with AC class rooms for training.
- Fully Efficient Labs.
- Servers are provided to the students for practice.
- Our trainers prepare candidates according to interview cracking level with all required practices.
- Sky infotechoffers week day classes between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM in training.
- All candidates go for test and presentation process for 3 times regularly during training. This is a performance check process for all of the students.
- Personality development classes, interview session, English speaking session is also available in our Institute.
|Track||Week days||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||Customised|
|Hours||1-2 hours a day||2-3 hours a day||Customised|
|Training Mode 1||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
|Training Mode 2||Online||Online||Online|