SkyInfotech is one of the best SELENIUM Training institutes and has been providing best SELENIUM Training among peers for past several years for very reasonable fees. SELENIUM Training is delivered by industry veterans having more than 10 years of experience. SkyInfotech boasts of high standard infrastructure and well-equipped computer lab facility. Here, students can enroll for multiple IT SELENIUM Training courses. It has maintained 100% placement record for past many years and ensures placement for every trainee of every batch.
Selenium is an open source and a convenient automated testing suite for testing web applications transversely to different browsers and operating systems. It is somewhat like to HP Quick Test Pro. Selenium is a set of tools that helps tester to automate web applications more efficiently. Simply, testing is done by using Selenium tool is termed as Selenium Testing.
Selenium has four components. They are as follows:-
- Selenium IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Selenium RC (Remote Control)
- Selenium Grid
- It is an open-source web application testing library with extensible plugins and has huge online support.
- Selenium tester can write test scripts in different Languages like Java, c# ,Python, Pearl and Framework Support.
- It is easy to implement and possess Add-ons features.
- It has cross browser comfortability like Mozilla,Firefox,Safari ,Internet Explorer,Chrome.
- Selenium has platform Comfortability like Windows,Linux,Mac.
- We can use multiple test scripts so remarkably saving test script execution time.
Overview of Selenium (Automation Testing) For Technical/JAVA Candidates
- Selenium IDE Introduction and Setup
- Building Test Cases using Selenium IDE
- Running Test Cases using Selenium IDE
- Locating Page Elements
- Creating Test Suite
- Recording Script
- Running, Pausing and debugging Script
- Running a script line by line
- Inserting commands in between script
- XPATHS and installing firebug to get XPATHS
- Wait Commands
- Verification and Assertions
- Loops in selenium IDE
Java Introduction & OOPs Concepts
- Selenium basic Overview
- Java software Installation
- Eclipse Installation
- Features of Java
- Sample Project
- Sample Java Program
- Data types in Java
- String Class and its usage
- Conditional Statements
- Classes and Objects
- Variable and Method declaration
- Local and Global variables
- Main method
Access Modifiers Concepts
- Public Modifiers
- Private Modifiers
- Protected Modifiers
- Default Modifiers
- Default constructor
- Parameterized constructor
- Constructor Overloading
Static and Non Static Concepts
- Various java class examples on Static and Non-Static concepts
Class & Objects
- How to create class
- How to create class objet
- Object reference
Loops, Arrays, Functions
- Do while loop
- For loop
- Multiple loops
- Examples of different types of loops via Programs
- Arrays – 1D & 2D
- Parameterized methods
- Return Types
OOPs Concepts – Advance
- Abstract Classes
- Polymorphism (Overloading and Over-riding)
- Sample class for Inheritance
Packages and Exception Handling
- Creating Packages
- Accessing Classes Across Packages
- Accessing modifiers – Public, Private, Default, Protected
- Exception handling with try catch block
- Importance of exception handling
- Final and Finally
- Different Types of Exceptions
- Need of exception handling in Selenium framework
- Introduction to Collections API
- ArrayList Class
- HashTable Class
- Using ArrayList and HashTable of Collection API in Selenium framework
- Java-Database connection using JDBC
Selenium Remote Control – Selenium 1.0
- Selenium RC Introduction
- Selenium IDE v/s Selenium RC
- Selenium RC Architecture & Components
- Export scripts from Selenium IDE
- Sample script in Selenium RC
- Finding Elements And Text
- Handling Objects in RC
- Handling dropdown list
- Handling Java Script Alerts
- Web table handling in RC
- How handle Dynamic Web Table in RC
- Tabs and popup handling in RC
- Challenges in Selenium RC
WebDriver Part -1
- WebDriver Introduction
- Difference between Selenium IDE, RC and Webdriver?
- How does the Selenium Webdriver ‘drives’ Browser compared to Selenium-RC?
- WebDriver and the Selenium-Server
- Platforms Supported by Selenium Webdriver
- Downloading WebDriver Jars and configuring in eclipse
- Architecture of selenium webdriver
- Drivers for Firefox, IE, chrome.
- First Selenium Web Driver Code
- Working with chrome and IE
- Different Browser Commands
- Close and Quit –Difference
WebDriver Part -2
- Plugin Installation – Firebug, Firepath and Xpath Checker
- Usage of Firebug, Firepath and Xpath Checker
- Basic of HTML – Tags and their attributes
- Various types of Locators and their locating strategies
- Locating Web Elements – ID, Name, Class
- Locating Web Elements – Xpath , CSS Selector
- Difference between Absolute and Relative Xpaths
- Creating customized Xpaths
- Handling objects with same id/name/class
WebDriver Part -3
- Handling Java Script Alerts
- Handling Frames in Web Page
- Handling Google Auto suggests
- Calendar popup handling
- Web Table Handling
WebDriver Part -4
- Drag and Drop Operation
- Browser front and backward navigation
- Mouse movement || Cursor movement
- Browser Scroll handling in Webdriver
WebDriver Part -5
- How to refresh webpage
- Switch window
- Handling drop down list
- Handling Mouse Hover
WebDriver Part -6
- How to get Broken Links
- Extract all links from a web page
- Concept of Window Handling
- Concept of Drag and Drop
Handling xls and log4j
- Reading/Writing Text Files
- Concept of jar file
- POI API in java
- Reading/Writing Microsoft XLSX Files
- Log4j API for Logging your test results in log file
- Usage of Log4J in Selenium
Junit VS TestNG
- Setting up Junit 4 in Project/Eclipse
- Junit 4 annotation
- What is TestNG
- Setting up TestNG in Project/Eclipse
- Create TestNG.xml file
- Various annotations in TestNG
- Difference between Junit and TestNg
Ant and Maven
- What is Ant
- What is Maven
- Downloading and configuring Maven
- Difference between Ant and Maven
- What is object repository
- What is the use of maintain Object repository
- Types of creating object repository
- Overview of Data driven framework
- Reading XPATHS, Configuration from properties file
- Creating Object Repository
- Overview of Modular driven framework
- Overview Test Base Class
- Implementing WebDriver Implicit Wait
- Implementing WebDriver Explicit Wait
- Repeating a test with different Data
- Overview of utility functions
- Storing Screenshots of errors
- Generating the HTML reports
- Introduction to Jenkins
- What is Continuous Integration
- Concept of Selenium Grid
- Code for implementing Selenium Grid
- Skyinfotech subject matter experts have more than 10+ years of experience in their respective technologies and are assets for their companies, major percentage of IT companies.
- Experts have the exposure of real time implementation of various projects and guide the students according to their experience.
- They carry a very fluent social circle within IT industry so as to refer the candidates for various openings.
- Skyinfotechhas tie-ups with top MNC’s like DXC,CTS,Delloite, Accenture,Infosys etc. and that is the only reason why our students are currently in many global MNC’s accross the globe.
- Regular test and interview sessions are a part of course curiculum.
- After the completion of 70% training course, students are prepared for face-to-face interaction in form of an interview to judge their skills.
- Unlimited interview referals are provided to candidates till final placement.
- Guidance for resume development.
- Sky infotechoffers training with well classified modules.
- Sky infotechfeels proud to announce that more than 1000 candidates are placed from our Institute in last 15 years.
- Great infrastructure with AC class rooms for training.
- Fully Efficient Labs.
- Servers are provided to the students for practice.
- Our trainers prepare candidates according to interview cracking level with all required practices.
- Sky infotechoffers week day classes between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM in training.
- All candidates go for test and presentation process for 3 times regularly during training. This is a performance check process for all of the students.
- Personality development classes, interview session, English speaking session is also available in our Institute.
|Track||Week days||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||Customised|
|Hours||1-2 hours a day||2-3 hours a day||Customised|
|Training Mode 1||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
|Training Mode 2||Online||Online||Online|