SkyInfotech provides best SQT Training course. It is one of the best SQT training centers. It has maintained 100% placement record for years. The institute is offering hands on practical knowledge with basic as well as advanced level SQT Training courses. SkyInfotech is well-known SQT Training institute with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities. It imparts training to scores of candidates every year for affordable fees.
Testing is the process of evaluating a system or its components with the objective to find whether it satisfy the specific requirements or not. Simply, testing is executing a system in order to identify any errors, gaps or any missing requirements in converse to actual requirements.
According to ANSI/IEEE 1059 standard, Testing is defined as – A process of analyzing a software item to detect the differences between existing and required conditions (i.e. defects, errors or bugs) and to evaluate the features of the software item.
What is Software Testing?
Software Testing is a fine art to estimate the functionality of a Software-Application with an objective to find whether the developed software met the specified requirements or not and to identify the defects to ensure that the product is defect free in sort to produce the good quality product.
Types of Software Testing:
- Manual Testing: Manual testing is the method of testing software manually to find defects and bugs. Tester should have the outlook of end users and to ensure all the features are working as mentioned in the required document. In this process, testers implement the test cases and make a report manually without using any automation tools.
- Automation Testing: Automation testing is the method of testing software by using an automation tool to find the defects. In this process, testers accomplish the test scripts and generate the test results automatically by using automation tools. Some of most popular automation testing tools for functional testing are QTP/QC, Load runner and Selenium.
Meet The Experts:
- Skyinfotech subject matter experts have more than 10+ years of experience in their respective technologies and are assets for their companies, major percentage of IT companies.
- Experts have the exposure of real time implementation of various projects and guide the students according to their experience.
- They carry a very fluent social circle within IT industry so as to refer the candidates for various openings.
Placements: A Major Talking Point
- Skyinfotechhas tie-ups with top MNC’s like DXC,CTS,Delloite, Accenture,Infosys etc. and that is the only reason why our students are currently in many global MNC’s accross the globe.
- Regular test and interview sessions are a part of course curiculum.
- After the completion of 70% training course, students are prepared for face-to-face interaction in form of an interview to judge their skills.
- Unlimited interview referals are provided to candidates till final placement.
- Guidance for resume development.
Reasons to Join skyinfotech:
- Sky infotechoffers training with well classified modules.
- Sky infotechfeels proud to announce that more than 1000 candidates are placed from our Institute in last 15 years.
- Great infrastructure with AC class rooms for training.
- Fully Efficient Labs.
- Servers are provided to the students for practice.
- Our trainers prepare candidates according to interview cracking level with all required practices.
- Sky infotechoffers week day classes between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM in training.
- All candidates go for test and presentation process for 3 times regularly during training. This is a performance check process for all of the students.
- Personality development classes, interview session, English speaking session is also available in our Institute.
|Track||Week days||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||Customised|
|Hours||1-2 hours a day||2-3 hours a day||Customised|
|Training Mode 1||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
|Training Mode 2||Online||Online||Online|